Michiling Plaza Can Take On Your Claims With Confidence!

When an injury occurs, it is important to immediately call our office and discuss your options. The initial consultation is free and all future fees are contingent, meaning you will not be charged unless money is obtained on your behalf.

Auto Accidents

Whether you are the driver of an automobile, a vehicle passenger, or a pedestrian who has sustained an injury due to the negligence of someone else, a claim for those injuries can and should be made.

This is the most common type of personal injury. But each collision which causes an injury is unique and expert legal advice is a necessity to ensure you recover all rightful damages.

Medical Negligence

If you feel you have received improper, unskilled or negligent treatment by a physician, dentist, chiropractor, pharmacist or other health care professional, a claim for damages may be made. You will be required to obtain all of your medical records, and then call Ed Plaza for an appointment to discuss your rights.

Product Liability

When working around your home on a ladder which collapses, or using a power saw with a faulty designed safety, and you are injured, a claim may be brought against the product manufacturer, or the seller of that product. Seek legal representation immediately by calling Ed Plaza and preserve the product which has caused your injury.

Slip, Trip and Fall

If you have sustained an injury by tripping over broken pavement, curbing or sidewalk, whether owned by an individual, corporation or municipality, you may have a claim. If you have slipped in a store on produce, or a foreign substance left on the floor, legal representation is requested. Evidence needs to be preserved whether you fall in a store, upon a sidewalk, down stairs or on ice. Call Attorney Ed Plaza, who has handled these cases over his 30 year history, and your rights will be thoroughly discussed.


Uninsured/Underinsured Claims

In instances where you or a family member is injured in an automobile collision and the negligent driver did not have auto insurance, a claim for your injuries can still be made. If you have uninsured coverage on your own auto insurance policy, Ed Plaza can direct your insurance company to compensate you for your injuries and damages. That is the reason you have this coverage and pay premiums.

In the event you or your family are injured and the at-fault party's insurance coverage is less than what is needed to fully compensate you for injuries, you can still seek full compensation by making an underinsured motorist claim.

Whether it is an uninsured or underinsured situation, you need to call and schedule an appointment to discuss your rights based on the situation you face.

Workers Compensation

We can also help you with Workers Compensation.

For help with Personal Injury in Woodstock and the McHenry County area, please contact:

Ed Plaza — Claims in Woodstock, IL

Ed Plaza

Personal Injury, Worker's Compensation, Municipal Law
Tel: 815.338.9600