Call Now - 815.338.9600

Uninsured/Underinsured Claims

In instances where you or a family member is injured in an automobile collision and the negligent driver did not have auto insurance, a claim for your injuries can still be made.  If you have uninsured coverage on your own auto insurance policy, Ed Plaza can direct your insurance company to compensate you for your injuries and damages.  That is the reason you have this coverage and pay premiums.

In the event you or your family are injured and the at-fault party’s insurance coverage is less than what is needed to fully compensate you for injuries, you can still seek full compensation by making an underinsured motorist claim.

Whether it is an uninsured or underinsured situation, you need to call and schedule an appointment to discuss your rights based on the situation you face.

For help with Uninsured/Underinsured Claims, please contact:

Contact Information
Michling Plaza & Associates PC
101 N. Throop Street
Woodstock, IL 60098
Tel: 815.338.9600
Fax: 815.337.3611 or 815.337.4005