Call Now - 815.338.9600

Slip/Trip & Fall

If you have sustained an injury by tripping over broken pavement, curbing or sidewalk, whether owned by an individual, corporation or municipality, you may have a claim.  If you have slipped in a store on produce, or a foreign substance left on the floor, legal representation is requested.  Evidence needs to be preserved whether you fall in a store, upon a sidewalk, down stairs or on ice.  Call Attorney Ed Plaza, who has handled these cases over his 30 year history, and your rights will be thoroughly discussed.

For help with Slip/Trip & Fall, please contact:

Contact Information
Michling Plaza & Associates PC
101 N. Throop Street
Woodstock, IL 60098
Tel: 815.338.9600
Fax: 815.337.3611 or 815.337.4005